Defence & Aerospace
Demonstrate confidence in your schedule and deliver
The defence & aerospace industry is facing tough challenges. A decline in global defence spending for traditional markets, supply chain disruption, increased international competition and negative public perception. There are positives too: new growth in aerospace and demand from new geographies; Russia, Canada, India, China, Japan & Middle East.
Our risk management software, Predict! has been helping defence organisations manage their risks since 1986. We collaborate with our clients to provide an evolving yet completely
Applying risk management to your business projects and programs allows you to:
- Minimise contingency: efficient costing, scheduling and allocation of manpower
- Flexibility to compete on price, invest or take profit
- Increased confidence leading to:
- Increased share value
- Improved credit ratings: Standard & Poor’s, the rating agency, now tracks risk management capability as part of its ratings assessment.
- Reduced business insurance costs
Predict! supports proactive risk management at every stage of projects and programmes enabling defence contractors to gain competitive advantage.
- Bid stage
- Understand cost and schedule confidences to make informed “bid / no bid” decisions.
- Contract negotiations
- Predict!’s integrated risk analysis capabilities allows for ‘what if’ scenario analysis to show the client the cost and schedule impact of modifying or removing specific risks.
- The use of an end to end risk management system will give the client confidence that project delivery will be on time and to cost – improving your chances of winning.
- Project delivery:
- Predict! enables all of the risks and mitigation actions identified when bidding to be seamlessly passed across to the delivery team. No longer will misunderstood spreadsheets get passed across (or not).
- Provide a standard format for all stakeholders (defence contractors, suppliers and customers) to capture, analyse and report their risk information – leading to greater transparency and trust.
- The multi access Predict! database allows everyone to see and maintain the risks and actions that are important to them, at anytime. Risk management becomes a proactive day to day activity.
You may also like
Portfolio Risk Management: aligning projects with business objectives to deliver value