MoD exclusive one-day Predict! Risk Analyser Foundation Courses at Stanley Farm training facility, Abbey Wood on
Monday 21st September 2015.
Call +44 (0) 1865 718 666 to make a booking
This foundation course is a practical one-day introduction to Monte Carlo analysis in Predict! Risk Analyser, for professionals who use it for cost estimating, setting contingency levels and project schedule analysis.
This enables you to make well-informed decisions about setting budgets, deadlines and contingency levels, and helps prioritise the most cost effective response strategies.
Predict! Risk Analyser supports informed decision making across all areas of your business including bids and project sanction gateways. By using the confidence information, along with Predict!’s flexible ‘what-if’ analysis and visualisation you can:
- Provide more predictability around profit and on time delivery.
- Choose between different scenarios e.g. build a bridge or a tunnel, supplier A or B.
- Establish the viability of new business opportunities and internal projects – GO / NO GO
- Calculate quickly the risk-based contract price, with confidence.
- Readily allocate projects the right contingency budgets.
- Understand the cost-benefit of mitigation strategies, and areas for management focus.
Delegates must be familiar with Microsoft Windows and the basic use of spreadsheets. They must also have a basic understanding of scheduling tools (such as MS Project or Primavera) and of their organisation’s risk management process. We also recommend that you read our article titled ‘Monte Carlo or bust’, which will be sent to all delegates when a course booking is confirmed. Please state whether you use Predict! Risk Controller when you book, as the content of the course will be tailored to this.
The next step
For those looking to deepen their knowledge of risk analysis, we also offer personalised desk-side coaching for advanced risk analysis features such as correlation, “what-if” analysis, cost-benefit analysis and more.
For more information or to make a booking, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us on +44 (0)1865 718 666. You can also contact your Risk Decisions account manager.