Predict! Risk Controller 5
Improving efficiency, competitiveness and resilience is a shared and constant quest for businesses. Risk management – embedded across your organisation – can play a major role in achieving this. But how can risk leaders break down the barriers to engaging teams, enabling them to maximise the full potential of risk management?
Predict! 5 is a leap forward in providing a risk management tool that is quick to deploy, fast to learn and simple to use. Users quickly identify which risks and actions need their attention, and can respond to these effectively.
Customer experience is at the centre of Predict! Risk Controller 5, tapping into research and user experience to create a clear, intuitive product that helps you better capture and exploit risk information. The flexible system relates uniquely to specific user roles and can be adapted and personalised to deliver a truly local experience. For the executive level, consistency, increased visibility, fewer surprises, and a focus on accountability minimises risk and exploits opportunities across the business.
Predict! Risk Controller 5 helps shift your team’s connection with risk to being more proactive, integrating it simply into daily tasks, as opposed to being an additional chore. Message-driven prompts encourage users to engage in managing risks and actions, while reports within each area and fully integrated risk analysis provide up-to-date contingency and confidence information.
Empowering company-wide involvement gives you clear, transparent and full visibility of the most significant risks across your entire business, without the need for subjective selection of the top risks, or manual merging of out-of-date spreadsheets.
- Threat, issues, opportunity and action management
- Automated cost and schedule Monte Carlo analysis via integration with Predict! Risk Analyser
- Intuitive user interface with quick navigation to key functionality
- Configurable to suit different user roles, programs, terminology and processes
- Flexible program and business unit specific scoring systems
- Single page for quickly updating a risk and its actions.
- Quick, simple reporting and exporting directly from core screens
- Clearly indicates upcoming risk management tasks and events.
- Rapid access to your risks and actions.
- Workflow to progress risks through key review stages
- Automatic email alerts
- Comprehensive reporting capability, including trends
- Full compliance with ISO 31000 and other industry standards
- Compatible with MS Project, Primavera
- MS Excel upload / download capability
- Relate risks to show overall impact of similar risks across your business
- Targeted risk escalation
- Automatic scoring recalibration
- Comprehensive security and user permissions
- Flexible licencing options
- On-premise or cloud-based installation
- Rapid deployment, minimal training
- Ongoing support from a highly regarded team
Watch our videos here
- Easy steps to keeping your risks and actions up to date with Predict! Risk Controller
- Feel in control with Predict! Risk Controller reporting