Risk Decisions is growing fast! Our impressive portfolio of customers across the globe use our Predict! software to help shape their future through great risk practice.
We are expanding our global team to ensure we continue giving our customers a great experience. As they are spread across the world, we are too, making sure we can provide our products and services into their home markets, geographies and time-zones.
Our teams in Oxford, Australia and Canada work together, living and breathing our values: Stronger Together; Adventurous; Trusted; Considerate. We have built our reputation by developing great relationships with our customers based on these values – they know they can count on us.
Of course, we’re only as good as the people behind our products and services. We constantly strive to invest in our growing team so that they feel they have ‘a hand on the steering wheel’.
We invite you to join us on our journey. As part of the family, you’ll have opportunities to develop your career in an exciting and forward-facing company and contribute in an innovative way to Risk Decisions’ future plans.
You will bring:
- Good problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good computer science or related degree or previous experience of working within a customer-focused software development & support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage own workload as part of a virtual team
- A good level of IT literacy, including the ability to install software and services to application servers
- Passport and driving licenses required for travel
Your key technical skills will include:
- Familiarity with MYSQL, MS SQL Server and/or Oracle database platforms
- Security clearance will be required for this post and will be arranged by Risk Decisions
What makes us a great place to work ….
- A relaxed, informal, fun, and supportive working environment
- Free healthy breakfast and lunch, including fruit
- 25 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Access to LinkedIn Learning/Lynda.com for both professional and personal use
- Easy access from the Oxford ring road and free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours, by arrangement after successful probationary period
- Full-time, Permanent
- Oxford, Oxfordshire (Preferred)
- Please email your CV to Lisa on firstname.lastname@example.org