Risk-Intelligence: How Successful Leaders Thrive In An Uncertain World
Risk is offering new choices to Organisations.
Is it a strategic business priority or an operational checklist? Proactive or reactive? Compliance or opportunity? Where does this leave ownership of risk? And how can we open up a broader understanding and culture of risk?
Risk Decisions unpacks all this in a new white paper, Risk-Intelligence: How Successful Leaders Thrive In An Uncertain World. We’ve collaborated with experts in the field to discover how risk professionals can drive more innovative ‘risk-intelligent’ – or RQ- thinking at board level, to shape organisations. And how this can open up new conversations to transform risk outcomes.
Our international contributors explore:
- Whether risk has a PR problem
- The emergence of the risk intelligent leader
- Risk as a performance and innovation driver
- The components of an effective risk culture
- How organisations can drive risk forward as a force for good