Predict! Risk Analyser: schedule and cost risk analysis
Projects operate in a changing and evolving environment. As the future unfolds, you must have confidence you can handle uncertainty and be ready to make decisions quickly. You need to test the resilience of your schedule and budget, pinpoint key risk areas impacting project completion and demonstrate the benefit of mitigation action.
Predict! Risk Analyser is designed to do this and more, whether you’re bidding for a contract, determining contingency, calculating estimates to complete, or require assurance that your project deliverables are on track at any point in the project’s life-cycle.
Predict! Risk Analyser adds extra discipline to project control. It provides reporting that shows you where to focus resources, how to justify expenditure on mitigation actions, and brings managers the confidence that project success – timely and within budget – is in hand.
- Comprehensive schedule & cost Monte Carlo analysis
- Easily create and save multiple risk scenarios
- Analysis of schedule progress and milestone reporting
- Schedule health checker
- Automatic summary reports editable in MS Word and Acrobat (PDF)
- Spreadsheet interface to build and interrogate your own models
- Seamless integration with MS Project and Primavera P6 and OPP schedule
- On-premise installation, stand-alone or cloud-based hosting options
- Two-way integration with Predict! Risk Controller for joined-up risk management and analysis
- Analyse uncertainty, current and residual risk impact
- Automatic cost-benefit analysis when reporting making it easy to identify the mitigation actions
- Risk and task sensitivity tornado charts
- Summary, risked Gantt and spreadsheet views
- Perform ‘what-if’ scenario analysis without jeopardising the integrity of live data
- Templated quick risk imports from MSP, Primavera P6 and OPP
- Advanced options include correlations, and probabilistic and conditional branching.
- Flexible licensing options
- Expert support from our responsive, friendly team of experts
Watch our videos here
- Understanding Project Confidence with Predict! Risk Analyser
- Optimising Project Confidence with Predict! Risk Analyser