Predict! Risk Analyser: schedule and cost risk analysis
Projects operate in a changing and evolving environment. As the future unfolds, you must have confidence you can handle uncertainty and be ready to make decisions quickly. Risk analysis enables you to test and make an assessment of the resilience of your schedule and budget, pinpoint key risk areas impacting project completion and demonstrate the benefit of mitigation actions.
Predict! Risk Analyser is designed for this: whether you need risk analysis when bidding for a contract, determining contingency, calculating estimates to complete, making Bid/No Bid decisions, or requiring assurance that your project deliverables are on track.
Predict! Risk Analyser adds extra discipline to project control. It provides reporting that shows you where to focus resources, how to justify expenditure on mitigation actions, and brings managers the confidence that project success – timely and within budget – is in hand.
- Comprehensive schedule and cost risk analysis
- Analysis of schedule progress and milestone reporting
- Schedule health checker
- Automatic summary reports editable in MS Word and Acrobat (PDF)
- Spreadsheet interface to build and interrogate your own models
- Seamless integration with MS Project and Primavera P6 schedule
- On-premise installation, stand-alone or cloud-based hosting options
- Two-way integration with Predict! Risk Controller for joined-up risk analysis and management
- Analyse uncertainty, current and residual risk impact
- Risk and task sensitivity tornado charts
- Summary, risked Gantt and spreadsheet views
- Perform ‘what-if’ scenario analysis without jeopardising the integrity of live data
- Templated quick risk imports from MS Project or Primavera P6
- Advanced options include correlations, and probabilistic and conditional branching.
- Flexible licensing options
- Expert support from a highly regarded team
Watch our videos here
- Understanding Project Confidence with Predict! Risk Analyser
- Optimising Project Confidence with Predict! Risk Analyser