In recent times, organisations around the world have been forced to venture into the unknown. Conquering uncertainty and harnessing risk is more important than ever for businesses to stay competitive and agile. It has been and still is a matter of surviving.
The global pandemic has transformed socio-economic infrastructure and organisational thinking. And while we know that not every crisis will look like COVID-19, this has taught us to prepare for the future in a new way.
So, we are thrilled to launch our follow-on Risk Intelligence (RQ) White Paper, The Snowball Effect.
The team at Risk Decisions, along with thought leaders from the Risk Management community have come together to unpack what’s really happening in the world of middle managers. Why are risk managers sitting at the heart of organisations, too often making decisions in isolation? Why are they disconnected from other decision-makers? And why is it that the CRO is now on the CEO’s speed dial?
Download your copy now and embrace the potential of risk.
Transforming risk strategy from the middle (The Snowball Effect) by Strategic Risk
- The Snowball Effect – Let’s get the ball rolling
- What makes a great middle manager? Why the CRO is on speed dial
- Preparedness and Pivoting: A new normal, a better normal
- Six Cornerstones – Making The Snowball Effect work in your favour
White Paper Contributors
- Andrew Millington – QinetiQ
- Andrew Pyke – Keyholder Pty Ltd
- David Marsh – UK Ministry of Defence
- Deborah Hein – ArcBlue
- Emma Bradley – GSK Consumer Healthcare
- Kimberly Cole – Lynk Global and founder of Risky Women
- Nicole Nader – Boeing Defence Australia
- Paul Gleeson – Aurecon
- Simon Henley – Reaction Engines
- Sue Simmonite – BAE Systems