Simple, Easy and Quick Procurement.
We are excited to announce that our beautifully simple Predict! risk management software is now available for public sector organisations via G-cloud – the fastest way for you to procure risk software people love to use.
“We are delighted to have been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 11 framework”, says Fiona Racher, Global Business Development Director. “We have a long track record of working with public sector organisations. Predict! coupled with our risk expertise means we are perfectly placed to enable public sector organisations to use risk as a force for good.
We are looking forward to providing more cost-effective procurement and supporting organisations on their cloud transformation journey as part of the G-Cloud 11 framework”.
Cloud hosting of software is fast becoming the new norm. G-Cloud allows you to access our software via the cloud, bringing you the following benefits:
- Fresh Software
- Always-on availability
- Reduces capital expenditure
What is G-Cloud?
G-Cloud is a UK Government initiative created with the purpose of easing procurement by public sector bodies in departments of the UK Government of commodity information technology services that make use of cloud computing.
G-Cloud is an online store – the Digital Marketplace – made up of a series of framework agreements with suppliers, from which public sector organisations can buy services without needing to run a full tender or competition procurement process.
Why use G-Cloud?
With the steady improvements in technology and the growing demand for diversification of services, the public sector can now benefit from the efficiency and simplicity of cloud services, when they need them.
Public sector organisations can now:
- Encourage dynamic, responsive procurement and save time on a traditional Official Journal of the European Union (OJEU) or Invitation to Tender – the open procurement for each of the G-Cloud frameworks has already been done.
- Easily compare suppliers based on your requirements and budget limits.
- Avoid long, expensive, and inflexible contracts – allowing buyers to change service providers easily, without lengthy procurement and implementation cycles.
- Achieve economies of scale with cross-government projects using common commodity solutions to avoid duplication of services.
- Reduce costs through buying solutions as a service or based on usage, to meet your resource requirements.