We are launching Predict! 5 in Australia from the 5th July 2016 with a nationwide series of seminars
These Australian seminars will give you an overview of Predict! 5 through product demonstrations, highlighting the major changes and productivity enhancements designed into this very exciting product release. We’re delighted with the positive feedback from our customers in Europe and North America on Predict! 5.
Our technical staff will be on hand to discuss upgrade questions, and our account management staff to answer your training and roll-out questions, as well as to take upgrade requests.
Who should attend?
We’re are looking forward to seeing Predict! users and technical staff from customers at the seminars. As well as welcoming program and risk managers from other organisations who are looking to deploy a simple, fast and easy to use risk management and analysis toolset, that’s backed by friendly, responsive and knowledgeable support.
Dates and venues
The seminars run from 08:30 to 11:00.
- Newcastle: Tuesday 5th July 2016 (Mercure Newcastle Airport, 2 Williamtown Drive, Williamtown NSW 2318)
- Melbourne: Tuesday 12th July 2016 (MCTC, Level 1, 477 Collins St MELBOURNE VIC 3000)
- Adelaide: Thursday 14th July 2016 (Innovation House, 50 Mawson Lakes Blvd., Mawson Lakes SA 5095)
- Canberra: Wednesday 20th July 2016 (Alastair Swayn Theatre, Brindabella Business Park, Canberra Airport ACT 2609)
- Brisbane: Thursday 21st July 2016 (AIM Management House, Cnr Boundary and Rosa Sts, Spring Hill, QLD 4000)